Custom Wi-Fi Solutions for your Business, Event or Mobile Office
Wireless Network Connectivity Solutions
Surveys show that nearly 80 percent of all businesses consider WiFi to be “important” or “very important” to the success of their companies. While reliable WiFi is important from a business operations perspective, the more important factor is the relevance wireless connectivity has in the lives of a company’s customers.
With our partners business class Wi-Fi solutions, businesses and organizations of all sizes now have an easier path to fast, reliable WiFi service. From a bottom-line perspective, it’s an investment that can pay significant dividends. Consider these five advantages WiFi can offer your business:
1. WiFi turns “wait time” into “productive time.” If your business requires customers to wait for appointments or services — like auto repair shops, law and medical practices, or financial firms — WiFi works to keep customers and clients busy, happy and productive. Best of all, WiFi helps minimize frustrations associated with delays or setbacks.
2. WiFi can help increase customer spending. If you are in the bar or restaurant business, studies have shown that customers stay longer and spend more money when they are offered fast, free WiFi.
3. WiFi helps customers make purchasing decisions. Nearly 70 percent of shoppers use mobile devices to research or compare prices while in-store. Retail businesses that offer fast and free WiFi provide shoppers with the opportunity to browse and compare price and selection of products in real time. This can ultimately lead to more sales, especially when the company offers competitive price matching.
4. Slow WiFi is as bad as no WiFi. Once you’ve made the decision to add commercial grade WiFi, make sure you select a system that is both fast and reliable. Connected consumers check their mobile devices an average of 150 times a day, and nothing frustrates them more than a low-quality, slow WiFi connection. High-quality, fast WiFi is essentially a positive reflection of your own business.
5. Connected customers are happy customers. WiFi is no longer considered a luxury. In fact, most consumers today assume it will be available, and are frustrated when it’s not. Customers, shoppers and clients now demand a superior on-site experience for their continued loyalty and business. Connected customers help your business be more efficient, and give you a competitive advantage.
Our Wireless Solution Offerings
- Commercial WiFi Solutions
- Custom Restaurant WiFi Solutions
- Event WiFi Rental Services
- Convention Center WiFi Solutions
- WiFi Connectivity Management & Reporting
- Data Reports based on staff and guess access
Cisco Meraki Solutions
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Contact us to see how we can implement a Cisco Meraki Access Point solution in your business!
Ubiquiti Networks Solutions
The Ubiquiti Networks Access Point product line is ideal for deployment of high-performance wireless networks. Hardware & software combined, the Ubiquiti wireless solution offers high scalability features along with enterprise Wi-Fi Management.
Contact us to see how we can implement a Ubiquiti Networks Access Point solution in your business!
Access Point Features
Scalability for Thousands
With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi® virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller.
Plug and Play installation and intuitive management reduce the need for dedicated IT personnel resources.
Amazing Long-Range Links
The UniFi® AP-LR offers a longer range – up to 183 m – than the base model UniFi AP or UniFi AP-PRO.
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi
The UniFi® AP-PRO supports up to 300 Mbps, 2x2 MIMO for the 5 GHz band and up to 450 Mbps, 3x3 MIMO for the 2.4 GHz band.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi® Controller software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers.
Advanced Software Features
Intuitive and Robust Configuration, Control and Monitoring
Instantly provision and configure thousands of UniFi® APs. Quickly manage system traffic.
Custom Maps & Google Maps
Upload custom map images or use Google Maps for a visual representation of your wireless network.
Take advantage of WLAN groups for flexible configuration of large deployments and enable wireless connection between APs to extend range.