Enterprise Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services for your business
Businesses have a lot of moving pieces in them. From management to branding and much more in between, businesses have a lot of areas to cover. For small businesses, in particular, having to manage all these different aspects can be quite hard, especially when IT services are included in a business’s day to day operations. This is where an outside managed IT support team can help a smaller business out. With a managed IT support team, businesses can focus more on their day to day operations.
We have been working with several businesses in the Worcester and central Massachusetts area, providing them with customized professional managed IT services specific to their business needs. Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries you might have.
Overview & Goals of Managed IT
We all know that people are the foundation of any great business. You wouldn’t be where you are today without committed employees and faithful customers. How can you support your staff, retain & attract new customers, increase revenue, grow market share, and remain flexible in a changing business landscape? Responsive, secure, and advanced IT infrastructure is the best investment you can make – now and for the future.
Keeping up with technological advancements can be overwhelming, and you can’t be an expert in everything. You need reliable and trust worthy IT advice, planning and management services you and your people can depend on.
We specialize in:
- Custom IT solutions that build on your current business and IT infrastructure
- High-level security structures that protect you, your staff and your customers
- User-focused tools and training that make implementing new systems easy
- Long-term management of IT systems and infrastructure
Our experienced consultants work with you to guide your technology strategies, helping you align them with your business and process strategies. We provide strategic, architectural, operational, and implementation planning for all your IT needs.
Our Value-Added Services
- Dedicated Personnel – You will be assigned at all times a specific project manager and customer support representative that will be briefed on your full environment.
- High Availability – You will have access to our full team of helpdesk technicians and engineers on top of your assigned representative, in the event that your representative is not immediately available, or if additional personnel are required to handle your objectives.
- Wide Ranged Skill Set – Our team is strategically trained with each technician highly specialized in one core technology, while all other techs are cross trained in the same technology for support. Comportz also maintains valued relationships with third-party vendors and contractors in the event the scope of your project calls for unique expertise.
- Fully Managed Operation – We act as your fully outsourced IT department, freeing your key personnel to focus on different priorities and objectives.
- One Support Tier – You do not have to deal with a tier I support technician – meaning no waiting on escalating to tier II support. Clients have the luxury of upper tier support since all our technicians are internally certified to support all areas of IT.
- Scheduled Updates – we update your systems according to manufacturer/vendor recommended schedules for software releases, bug fixes, security updates and firmware updates.
- Maintenance Windows – Off-hours maintenance is provided to minimize business interruptions.
- Configuration Changes – we maintain changes required to maintain equipment compatibility across your entire infrastructure.
- Urgent Fixes – Any product recalls, technical service alerts, or emergency security fixes will be covered under this agreement and will be applied accordingly.
- Third Party and Carrier Support – Comportz, with your consent, will either actively assist in working with or will completely manage communications your third-party service providers so as to effectively coordinate any necessary changes or troubleshoot outages.
- Quick Support and Administration – Comportz will provide basic administrative tasks including but not limited to, permissions, account creation, password updates, employee termination, etc.
- Windows OS Workstation Support
- Email Troubleshooting & Support
- Microsoft Office365 Support
- Antivirus management
- Basic Software and Hardware Installation Services
- Microsoft Compatible Server Application Support
- Mobile Workforce Support
Why Managed IT Is Important
- Over $1.7 Trillion Lost Per Year from Data Loss and Downtime According to Global IT Study
- Companies on average lost 400% more data over the last two years
- 51% of organizations lack a disaster recovery plan
- Downtime can cost your company $426 per minute