Enterprise Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services for your business
A businesses consists of many different moving pieces. From management to branding and much more in between, businesses have a lot of areas to cover. In particular, small businesses can experience difficulty in managing all these different areas. It is especially hard when IT services are included in a business’s day to day operations. In this case, an outside managed IT support team can help a smaller business out. With a managed IT support team, businesses can focus more on their day to day operations.
We work with several businesses in the Worcester and Central Massachusetts area, and provide them with customized professional managed IT services specific to their business needs. Feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries you might have.
Overview & Goals of Managed IT
People are the foundation of any great business. You wouldn’t be where you are today without committed employees and faithful customers. Therefore, a company needs to support staff, attract new customers, and retain current ones. From here, a company can increase revenue, grow market share, and remain flexible in a changing business landscape. However, this cannot be possible without a responsive, secure, and advanced IT infrastructure. Therefore, managed IT is one of the best investment you can make in your company.
Keeping up with technological advancements can be overwhelming. You can’t expect to be an expert in everything. As a result, you need reliable and trustworthy IT advice, planning and management services you and your people can depend on.
We specialize in:
- Custom IT solutions that build on your current business and IT infrastructure
- High-level security structures that protect you, your staff and your customers
- User-focused tools and training that make implementing new systems easy
- Long-term management of IT systems and infrastructure
Our experienced consultants work with you to guide your technology strategies. In addition, we help align them with your business and process strategies. We provide strategic, architectural, operational, and implementation planning for all your IT needs.
Our Value-Added Services
- Dedicated Personnel – You will be assigned a specific project manager at all times. On top of that, we provide a customer support representative that will be briefed on your full environment.
- High Availability – You will have access to our full team of help desk technicians and engineers on top of your assigned representative. This way, you have the support needed in the event that your representative is not immediately available, or if additional personnel are required to handle your objectives.
- Wide Ranged Skill Set – Our team is strategically trained with each technician highly specialized in one core technology. In comparison, all other techs are cross trained in the same technology for support. Comportz also maintains valued relationships with third-party vendors and contractors in the event the scope of your project calls for unique expertise.
- Fully Managed Operation – We act as your fully outsourced IT department. This frees your key personnel to focus on different priorities and objectives.
- One Support Tier – You do not have to deal with a tier I support technician. Therefore, no waiting on escalating to tier II support. Clients have the luxury of upper tier support since all our technicians are internally certified to support all areas of IT.
- Scheduled Updates – We update your systems according to manufacturer/vendor recommended schedules for software releases, bug fixes, security updates and firmware updates.
- Maintenance Windows – We provide off-hours maintenance to minimize business interruptions.
- Configuration Changes – We maintain changes required to maintain equipment compatibility across your entire infrastructure.
- Urgent Fixes – Any product recalls, technical service alerts, or emergency security fixes will be covered under this agreement and will be applied accordingly.
- Third Party and Carrier Support – Comportz, with your consent, will either actively assist in working with or will completely manage communications your third-party service providers. By doing so, we effectively coordinate any necessary changes or troubleshoot outages.
- Quick Support and Administration – Comportz provides basic administrative tasks including but not limited to, permissions, account creation, password updates, employee termination, etc.
- Windows OS Workstation Support
- Email Troubleshooting & Support
- Microsoft Office365 Support
- Antivirus management
- Basic Software and Hardware Installation Services
- Microsoft Compatible Server Application Support
- Mobile Workforce Support
Why Managed IT Is Important
- Over $1.7 Trillion is lost per year from data loss and downtime
- Companies on average lost 400% more data over the last two years
- 51% of organizations lack a disaster recovery plan
- Downtime can cost your company $426 per minute