Disaster Recovery & Backup
Enterprise Disaster Recovery & Backup Solutions
Disaster Recovery & Backup
We understand that disasters can happen with a company’s data and can sink the company as a whole. We offer many types of backup solutions, such as on-site backups, off-site backups, data center backup solutions & cloud hosted backups.
On-Site Backup Server & Cloud Backup Solution
Our partnership with Barracuda allows us to offer an on-site backup appliance that replicates it’s data to the cloud, offering instant on-site data restores and cloud data retention in the event of a disaster. The on-site appliance is built with a turnkey all-in-one design and the subscription-based offering simplifies business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) service delivery for Unix, Microsoft Cluster, large, or multi-site environments.
Key Solution Advantages
- Built for rapid roll out of enterprise-class data protection services.
- Integrated backup software, local storage, and remote storage that deploys in under an hour.
- Fast recovery to prevent data loss and minimize application downtime.
- Available as either an all-in-one physical appliance or a virtual appliance.
The Comportz Appliance from Barracuda is a flexible solution for protecting a variety of IT and
Cloud and hybrid protection
We can set up replication – files, folders, or images – from your sites to the Barracuda cloud to safeguard against disasters. This deployment also enables Cloud LiveBoot, which lets you boot VMware environments and access your virtual machines directly from the cloud.
Site-to-site deployments let you back up data to a secondary location. Inline deduplication reduces bandwidth and storage demand, letting you save on infrastructure costs.
The Comportz Appliance Backup Solution from Barracuda supports a variety of servers, clients, and networked storage platforms, as well as multiple OS platforms, hypervisors, premises-based applications, and cloud environments. This powerful backup solution includes all hardware, software, backup agents, and redundant storage needed to serve a variety of BCDR requirements.
What is included with Comportz’s Backup-as-a-Service?
- Local appliance for fast backup windows and recovery times
- Source-side and target deduplication with the local appliance and the Barracuda Backup Agent
- License for Barracuda software required to back up and recover data
- Unlimited Cloud storage – flat-rate pricing for Barracuda Backup cloud storage (up to the limit
of the Barracuda appliance)
- 24 x 7 x 365 award-winning US-based phone and email support
- Instant Replacement – Next business day shipment of replacement in the event of a hardware failure
- New appliance (same model) replacements for units that are four years old and
continually under a service contract
- Access to Cloud LiveBootTM for offsite recovery of VMware virtualized servers